16.10.10

The Begining

Well, here is my blog.

This is a new thing for me, so let's see how it goes.  For the past several years I have had an interest in photography but with life's other responsibilities I have had little time to develop my emerging hobby.  Even when I was young I leafed through stacks and stacks (and stacks) of old National Geographic magazines, just looking at the interesting photos.

My first camera was a Olympus C-4000 ZOOM which was a gift from my father.  He had the same camera and must have been getting sick of me borrowing it all the time and killing his batteries (they go fast in that camera).

Here is one of my early photos and one of my favorites.  It was taken at Whatcom Falls in Bellingham, Washington.  I still need to go back there to take some more photos with my improved skills and equipment (more on that soon).



December 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment